A variety of valuation issues often arise in commercial bankruptcy matters. These valuation issues may impact the debtor in possession, various classes of creditors, and existing management. We provide financial and valuation consulting services as well as narrative reports and expert testimony in a variety of bankruptcy-related matters, including:
- Adequate Protection of Creditor’s Interest
- Collateral Value for Debtor-in-Possession Financing
- Confirmation of the Reorganization Plan
- Cram Down of the Reorganization Plan
- Solvency and Fraudulent Transfer Analysis
We provide debtors, creditors, management, and legal counsel with a variety of valuation services for each step of the bankruptcy process. We routinely provide narrative reports and expert testimony in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.